Consult with an Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney in Norfolk County, MA
Are you looking for financial recovery? Work with a seasoned bankruptcy attorney in Norfolk County, MA, call Attorney Doug Surprenant. Attorney Doug Surprenant is an experienced lawyer that offers personalized services for clients. He understands how stressful it is to deal with overwhelming debt. With his help, you can better understand your options. Call his bankruptcy law firm today to learn more.
How Can Attorney Doug Surprenant Help?
- Chapter 7: Eliminate unsecured debts like credit cards and medical bills.
- Chapter 13: Don’t qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy? Call a lawyer to see if you can file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Divorce Law: An attorney can assist you with the division of property, child support, and more.
- Probate Law: Attorney Doug Surprenant can help with will validation, collecting assets, etc.
- Employment Law: Get reliable legal representation for workplace discrimination cases.
- Real Estate: Are you a buyer or seller? Get assistance with your transaction today.
Schedule an Appointment with a Bankruptcy Lawyer Today
Trust Attorney Doug Surprenant and his 18+ years of experience when you need legal assistance. You can rely on him to provide you with honest and transparent legal counsel. Contact the firm today if you are in Norfolk County, MA.